Jun 7, 2012

Last Days of Kindergarten

Next week is my last week as a kindergartner.  A few more days and school is out.  
 This is my last Open House Art Exhibit for the year. Can you believe it?  Time just flew by.
 Here's my classroom.  My friends brought their parents to show their cool school work.
 Here's my teacher Ms. Logsdon demonstrating our smart board.
 I made this little vest for my monkey as part of a project.
Some students made this robot using soda bottles and boxes.
Of course I met up with my buddies to play around, too. 
 My friend Katharine and I.
Looks like I'm still one of the shortest kids in the class.
But I can tell you that I'm one of the fastest ones.  
Farewell kindergarten!  
Hello summer camp!

THANK YOU MS. LOGSDON.
I learned a lot in your class.  See you around in the fall!