Jan 30, 2008

barf

So yesterday we came home, set her down in the living room, and told her to say hi to Charlie like she usually does. It was a stressful day at work and I was tired. I just really just wanted to sit there for a few minutes to gather some energy and then start dinner. But she just stood there looking at me with this expression:
Note: Not actual picture from yesterday, but the expression is close enough. Please excuse the hair. Looks like I need to do some corrective trimming on both sides. Kind of a challenge to cut a 1 year old's hair. I become Running-with-Scissors. She, a mini tazmanian devil.
-
So I go, "Aw, you wanna hug?" I knelt down and she went over to me. As soon as she put her head down on my shoulder she went, "Baaaaaarf!" and started crying. Great. So much for resting. The good thing is I was able to get another load of laundry out of the way and the living room floor needed some wiping anyway. I don't remember what I ate for dinner, but I think the hubby ate cereal. Oh and yes she's okay now.