Mar 16, 2008

Lemon Wedge

For you folks who have kids, you probably understand how it is when your kid just won't sit still at a restaurant. Maya is usually pretty good, but today was an exception. (Perhaps a sugar high because her daddy gave her some ice cream earlier...) We're sitting there trying to eat and she didn't want anything to do with food. I looked in her bag for back up (toys) and found that I forgot to bring some. Crap. So let's see, I have to come up with something. Quick. I can't give her the plates, bowls, and utensils because they're not ours to break. Plus we don't want to provide a construction-like ambience to our neighboring customers. So I kept looking around and...TADAAAH, lemon wedge! All I can say is she had a blast. So consider a lemon wedge next time you're almost at your wit's end. Goodluck.

It could be a teeter-totter.

A boat.
A dog that licks fingers.
Or just a lemon wedge cruising across the table.