Apr 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today's Easter. After church, we had a yummy Easter lunch at Auntie Rowen's house.

After lunch, Leanne and I patiently waited for my older cousins to prepare the Easter eggs.

We sang "Old MacDonald" over and over again.

Then it was finally time for the egg hunt. Oh boy!
My older cousins also joined in. I think they were looking for the ones with C-A-S-H.

Photo op.

I love Uncle Mike's basket. It's so...dainty.

I went places in the yard where no kid (under 2) dared to venture. Mom was worried about me getting bug bites. No worries. The bugs were all friendly and did not bite me. AND I found lots of eggs! My cousins sure know how to hide them well.

Here's mommy, me, auntie, and Kayla. Kayla did very well too.

As you can see here, my mom was busy emptying out the eggs of candy while I was busy checking out Kayla's loot. Jacob's checking out what he got while his mommy looked on.

Oooh, she missed emptying one. Score! Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Yummy!

Looking forward next year! Happy Easter everyone!