Jun 13, 2009

Bears, butterflies, tarantulas..oh my!

My parents and I went to this very cool place called Museum of Natural History.
Here's me and mommy hanging out on the steps.

Excuse me, Mr. Dinosaur. Could you please give me a piggy back ride?
This polar bear is pretty tall. Kind of intimidating.

I think I like this brown bear better. He reminds me of Bear from "Bear in the Big Blue House."
Just checking to see if this dude's teeth are okay. Okay he's missing some.

Maybe they're here somewhere in this excavation. Don't worry dinosaur, I'll find them.

We saw some amazing exhibits. Mommy was in awe of the background murals.

This is one honkin' tarantula! He's huge and very hairy! I told my daddy, "I don't like that one."

I love the "Pavilion of Wings". I got to walk around and check out colorful butterflies up close.
Here's one of them.

There was so much to see at the museum. I was a little tired at the end of the day, so I decided to relax on top of this froggy. He was cool about it.