Sep 28, 2009

Rock and Roll

I guess you could say this was my first rock and roll concert. Mickey and friends put on a very cool show called Disney Live.

Here they are in their car. Beep-Beep!

Three of my favorite characters were there too. Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear. Buzz didn't come out yet in this scene. My mom is having a tough time deciding whether I should be Jessie or Woody for Halloween. Hmm...maybe Buzz? He's just so cool. I don't know. Maybe I'll come up with something on my own. Stay tuned...

The show was so much fun. I got to hear Cinderella sing. We were allowed to jump up and down on the chairs. Or so I think because all the other kids were doing it. We were also allowed to yell, "Yee-haw!!" after Jessie. Then they blew bubbles at us and in the end all these little pieces of paper called confetti fell from the ceiling. It was an awesome show.