Feb 6, 2011

Family Day

It's a park kind of day.  It was nice and clear outside.  As we took a stroll, there's a hint of barbecue in the air.  It's Super Bowl Sunday, you know.
As people hooted and hollered in their homes, we hooted and hollered in the park.

My mom even made an effort to bring her sketch book and watercolors. As my dad and I played, she was "speed sketching".  It was just getting basic impressions of her surroundings and recording them in her sketchbook. Just a way to get back to her hobby since she really doesn't have time to do so during the work week.
We decided to have pizza for dinner, so we walked to the local pizzeria.  As we're waiting for our order, and as I was minding my own business, someone decided to play drums on my head.  Hmmmm...but overall it was an enjoyable weekend.
 Did you enjoy yours?