Feb 13, 2012

Whatta week

Hey how ya doin'?
I had a hectic week last week.  First, I flew a helicopter.
So I can attend my friend Keilani's birthday on a school night.
Then I went to the Monrovia Fair to check out the scene.
I saw some very adorable bunnies and hung out with them for a little bit.
My schedule is so busy so I make sure my hair stylist is at hand to do my hair did.
Then my cousin Kayla and I went for a drive.
We ended up at our public library and put on a puppet show for our moms. We also checked out some books.
In the middle of my activities, I crammed in hang out time with my stuffed animals on freshly washed towels.
Then we went to San Diego to celebrate my great grandma's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Great Grandma!!  By the way, that chocolate cake is so delicious.  I was really shy at first because they were all adults, but I warmed up way later in the day.
After we had lunch, we saw the movie "Big Miracle". It was a touching movie about trapped whales in Alaska.  It was nice to see my family!

In the midst of all these activities, I had to do homework everyday. Did Valentine's Day projects for my class, and walked and washed my dog.

How's your week?