Mar 31, 2013

Easter 2013

 My lil cousin and me.  That's Lizzy the lizard.  She's not real.
 Daddy testing his fish-eye lens.
 
 After we found all the eggs we could gather, we counted them.  Lot's of chocolates, I tell you.  Lots!
 Big cousins and their significant others.  They also did an egg hunt.  But their eggs had cash.  It was kinda scary when they started running out of the house.  It's like the running of bulls in Pamplona.
Here's the Egglympics judging after we all decorated the eggs.  We take it very seriously and it's also a time to make fun of each other.
Here's a sampling how talented my family is.
See what I mean?
Oh and the finale, the egg eating contest.  No one has ever beaten my cousin Alyssa.  No one. 
 That's her right there, the Champ.  Oh you know that other cool thing about her?  She works wearing white lab coats, goggles, steel-toe boots, and tests chemicals and stuff in an enclosed environment.  One time she made something explode.  Yeah, so they don't mess with her.  She's very cool.  Actually, all my cousins are very cool.
Here's me and my weird smile.  Oh well, Happy Easter everyone!