Mar 1, 2009

Almost Spring

Spring's around the corner. I could tell. Various flowers are starting to bloom in the backyard.

There's a big wall of these flowers outside of Maya's room. Its warm lilac-like fragrance always makes its way into her little boudoir. Hmmm... Just reminds me of a warm spring day.

These white flowers pop up like clock work around the same time every year. Never fails.

Something to spice up the greenery.


Even my earring tree is blooming!

In the warm afternoon, the kid and doggy were chilaxing outside and Maya pointed upward.

Several hunded feet above us was this hawk-like birdie suspended in the air. It's amazing how they do that. I think it was eyeing Charlie's toy hedgehog. Just my guess. It's his most favorite toy from his puppyhood (it get's pretty yucky). See how he's guarding it in the picture above? No way that birdie's gettin' it.