Aug 2, 2009

Sham(u)-wow

Well...what can I say? My favorite things: fishies, penguins, bears, and Elmo all in one place called Sea World. I saw Shamu, a polar bear, puffins, Emperor penguins, beluga whale, flamingos, and a very impressive display of various fresh water and salt water fish and animals. I had a bit of pink eye at the end of the work week. Mom was a bit worried, but I'm glad it didn't interfere with our trip. Yaay!
Elmo's Flying Fish and with my co-pilot.

These ride is like the Disneyland's Mad Hatter's Tea Cup ride, but with Abby. I like this ride.

This is one gigantic jungle gym. This is me making sure my pants are up. Don't wanna flash anyone with my Elmo underpants.

Why do they call these stars "fish", mommy?

Cirque de la Mer

Photo op with Cirque de la Mer performers. Very cool dudes in neon green spandex suits.
Starfish hands!

Sky Ride over Mission Bay.

That was a fun 4D Elmo show. Just don't mind me picking my nose. I think something got in there during the show when they sprayed us with water and a bunch of other stuff. 4D, you know?

Wild Arctic picture.