Oct 25, 2009

Early morning ruckus

Lately, I've been making my way to my parents' bed around midnight and I would stay there until morning. On the weekends, I wake up early like around 6:00am - 7:00am. I don't think that's bad at all. Who would wanna sleep and not want to start playing right there and then. I usually would tell my mom "It's wake up time!!" in her ear. That usually gets her up.
Well, this morning she didn't wanna budge and my dad continued on snoring, so I made my way to my room and started playing with my alphabet toy. Boy, this thing is pretty cool and LOUD. After a few seconds, my mom made her way to my room, laid on the floor, and stared at the ceiling. See? I knew it! She couldn't wait to play! I'm sure the song THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND lured her in. Then she left for a few minutes.
Then she came back and sat back down on the floor with her big ol' cup of coffee. She still looked dazed, but there's a look of contentment there. Play time!!