Jan 31, 2010

Mariel and Dana's Bday Bash

We recently attended a joint 18th birthday bash for my cousins Dana and Mariel.
Photo courtesy of Mariel's daddy.
Here's us at our table.
Here's me licking my boogies (I think).
Then I got bored so I took our camera and started taking pictures.  Yeah, me.  I took these pictures.  Here are my various grandmas.  They look gorgeous, don't they?  To the left is Leanne's daddy and to the right is uncle.
Here's lolo and auntie flashing their great smiles.
Here's Auntie Mylene flashing her great smile as well. That's Uncle Marlon's back.
It was a cool party with purple as their color theme.  My favorite!
After a few more rounds of pictures, Leanne and I had a dance off in between tables to "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. I think that was the song from what I remember. It's been documented on video and from what I heard, it was pretty (hilarious) good.  Maybe one day will surface on YouTube.  Watch out.
Photo courtesy of Mariel's daddy.
It was a wonderful night.
Happy Birthday, Dana and Mariel!