Jan 18, 2010

Random things on a rainy evening

I'm kinda bummed it's raining because I can't play outside.  We all get lazy around the house and do random things.

Here I'm getting full service dinner from my dad while watching tv.

After dinner we watched "Superman Returns" and I kept asking if the bad guy's gonna hurt Superman. I think my mom walked out of the room and my dad just gave me this funny look.

My parents come up with things to do when we're trapped inside.  For example my mom decided to go through her magazines and I sat there and browsed them with her.

Now with my dad, it's a bit different.  He thinks a rainy evening calls for acrobatics practice. Our aim with this particular activity was for me to touch the ceiling with my feet as he flips me upside down.  After a few tries, I was able to do it. Yep. Now my mom wonders who's gonna clean the dirty footprint off the ceiling...