Feb 7, 2010

Celebration II

We got to celebrate daddy's birthday again.  This time with Great Grandma.  It's her birthday too.
Lunch at The Prado.
Here's my Uncle Paul and Uncle Jake with daddy.
I kept myself busy before the food came by drawing.  Those are three little pigs in mud.  At least, that's what I told my mom.  They're really aliens taking over the world.
I also finished the crunchy sesame/poppy seed bread thingies they had on the table.
Here's us with Grandma Audrey.
Great Grandma with her flan cake.  Daddy had the exact same thing, but Great Grandma's looks tastier.
After lunch, we all saw "Under the Sea" in IMAX at the Fleet Science Center. Verry cool.  Here's me snacking after the show.  I had a great time all weekend long with my family in San Diego and of course, I'm looking forward to next time.

Have a great week, everyone!