Feb 28, 2010

Weekend Chatter

I almost drove my parents nuts this weekend. The all day rain on Saturday didn't help either. I'm chattier than ever that they actually had to tell me to stop talking a couple of times.  I didn't stop of course.  My mom asked if I wanted to watch Sesame Street in the morning hoping for an hour of reprieve.  I said heck no because I was busy playing pretend with my toys complete with a running commentary from each and every one of them.  My mom sat there defeated while I said "mommy" every other sentence and asked her to look at this and that.  She had this glazed look on her face and she stared outside in the rain.  I think she was ready to run off and escape.  But she didn't.
Anywho, I did help her weed our planters to make up for the torture.  She pulled out all the weeds and I was dumping them into the trashcan...until I got distracted.
I found a rollie pollie!  I used to run these guys over with my bike, but I like them now. I mean I liked them back then too, I just ran them over.  That's all.
After our weeding task, we went to Kids' Space Museum.  I got to hang out with bigger bugs.  I checked out their lunch.  Doesn't look very appetizing.
Checking for bug spare parts.
 I love their tricycle course.  So fun.
My mom noticed I needed a break and tried to get me to sit down.  I said no way and did the limp noodle move.
And guess who we saw there too?  Kayla, Auntie, and Uncle! 
We played on the rock climbing course and ran over boulders and such.  Then we went back on the tricycle track.  Here's Kayla walking with her bike.  She'll be able to ride it soon properly.  Her legs just need to grow a little longer.
As always, I had fun.  My parents are hoping for a quieter week.  We'll see about that.