Oct 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

 So it's Halloween.  Last month, I told my mom I wanted to be Merida from the movie Brave, then I changed my mind and wanted to be Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.  But last week, I told her I wanted to be a bat. Yes, a bat.  
Then we saw the movie Hotel Transylvania again and now I wanted to be a bat AND the character Mavis.
 So my mom put this ensemble together from my closet.  Add a cape and eyeliner...and voila! A Bat Mavis. I really get into character, too.
 Yes, my cape makes me run faster and now I'm....
 ....here!
 Hey...
 You hungry?
Like really, really hungry?
 I can make you something real quick. 
 A giant meatball!
 Giant meatball for everyone!
  What?  You finished it already?
Well, here's another one!
You like that?  Cool.  I hope you have an enjoyable Halloween. Oh and be safe as well. 
Here's a Mavis pumpkin my mom carved.  Oh yeah, Mavis is a girl vampire character.  That's why she has the teeth.  I just didn't have any.  Tsk, tsk, the things I ask her to do.  She almost skinned her fingers while skinning this pumpkin in layers.  Thanks, mom!