Nov 1, 2009

Boo!

Wow I'm tired.  My Halloween calendar was jam-packed with activities.



I attended the "Goblins in the Garden" event at the Arboretum.


There were lots of kids in costumes and we chased giant bubbles.


I helped decorate a bird pattern with gems and stones.


Then I got a gourd as a reward for helping out with the decoration.  Cool!


They also had a cool tarantula exhibit. This guy is called a Mexican Orange Knee.  He's bigger than my hand.


Cool display of balloons.  Not sure what happened to this guy in striped stockings.


I was so tired when we got home that I actually fell asleep while I was eating my lunch.  Good thing I took a nap because there was another Halloween party I had to go to...


...in our backyard with Kayla!


She was a litttle bumblebee and I was Tinkerbell.


My lolo and mommy catching up on stories.  Charlie always parks in front of someone with food hoping for a chunk of something.


My lolo and lola helped prepare the pumpkins.


Photo courtesy of auntie's camera
So my mom and auntie could carve them.


After they were done, my daddy, Kayla, and I helped judge. 


Photo courtesy of auntie's camera
Um yeah, I like auntie's better.


Kayla also enjoyed going up the slide and going down all on her own.  Good job, Kayla!


We also rode a wagon around.  Here's me being carted around by my daddy.


Photo courtesy of auntie's camera
Then Kayla and I just hung out in the wagon for the rest of the night.  My daddy pulled us in the scary part of our yard while uncle rustled the leaves and stuff.  I guess they were trying to scare us.  It didn't work that's for sure.


Then it was time to say goodbye and Kayla and I hugged and said goodnight. We had a fun Halloween.  Hope you did too.