Nov 4, 2009

What's that???!!


Mommy's notes: 
 I picked up my daughter from school and gave her her usual Welches Fruit Snack to eat on our way home.  We were having a good conversation about her day at school when I checked my rear view mirror.  This is what I saw:

Good thing we were at a stop light because I might've driven into the center divider.  I guess it was her last fruit snack and she decided to store it up on her upper lip until we got home. She had this thing on the whole time we were chatting.  Now, that's talent, isn't it?
 
Maya's notes:
I don't know what the big deal is.  I do this all the time although not in front of my mom.  It did take a lot of practice.  I'm glad I was able to make her laugh.  Anyways, so we got home and I just took it off and popped it in my mouth.  It was yummy.