Nov 15, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

One of my all time favorite shows was here in Los Angeles.  It's called Yo Gabba Gabba.  I usually watch it on Nick Jr, but this time I got to watch them live!

They had two sold out shows at the Shrine Auditorium.

Here's me and my daddy with his Plex shirt and DJ Lance glasses. My glasses were too big so I wasn't able to wear them.  My mom didn't need them because she already has some that looks exactly the same.  (wah-wah-wah..) 

They sang the cool balloon song and Brobie actually floated up.  Whoa!

Then after the song tons of balloons fell from the ceiling!

Guess who that is?  Snoop Dogg!  Can you believe it?

The whole auditorium was rockin'!  I haven't seen so many parents look more excited than their kids.  But I think everyone had a lot of fun.  Yooooo-Gabba-Gabba!!!