Dec 29, 2009

Holiday Getaway Two

My family and I went to Big Bear after Christmas. We stayed in a cozy cabin tucked away in the mountains. Mommy and auntie kept me and Kayla busy and planned each meal for everyone. Daddy and uncle made sure the driveway is clear of snow and ice. Lolo and lola made sure were not in the way of any of the activities above. We played in the snow to our hearts content. We took turns sliding on the snow discs. Even my lolo and lola went on them! I also made a giant snow ball (thanks, uncle) that I'm gonna throw at 'cha when I see you. Yeah, you. It'll probably melt before then. Count yerself lucky... My mommy, daddy, uncle, and auntie played a wicked game of Jenga and Catch Phrase one night.  They were getting loud and almost woke us up. The way I see it is Jenga is just building blocks and Catch Phrase is talking nonesense like us toddlers. Oh well, if they think it's really fun so be it. We also celebrated uncle's birthday. We got to wear party hats (!) and eat chocolate cake and ice cream. Yessss! Kayla and I hung out and played all kinds of games like Candyland, "follow the later", etc. What? You don't know what "follow the later" is?! It's me doing something like marching around the couch and Kayla following my every move. The adults keep correcting me and saying it's "follow the leader". Tsk, tsk...nah I still say "follow the later". We had a good holiday and I hope you did too.


















HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!