Mar 21, 2010

Parks and Recs

Almost every weekend, my daddy and I go out to looks for new parks or playgrounds to explore.  We especially love discovering school playgrounds where we can trespass. We leave mommy at home because she usually is catching up on chores.  Actually, sometimes we'd rather not take her because she's always worrying that I will fall or trip or scratch myself.  "Be careful." "Don't climb that." "Are you hungry?" "Watch out" "Wipe your hands" "Dude, we're tresspassing!"....blah, blah...So yeah...we, leave her at home.  But my daddy still wants her to share the moment and know what I'm up to, so he texts her pictures which I'm sharing with you.  Then when we get home, daddy would just update her if I fell or got scratched somehow.  First thing she asks is if I hit my head.  If the answer is no, every other bump or scratch is taken lightly.