Mar 13, 2010

Snails

Oh by the way, while we were working on the veggie planter, we found a few snails in the area we were clearing.  We decided to transplant them on another part of the yard.
Snails are cool and slimey.  I watched them get oriented with their new area.
Have you seen a snail do a piggy back ride?  Well, now you have.  And nope, I had nothing to do with this snail climbing on this other one.  It did it all by itself. 

Small snail dude: "Geez, where am I??!  Excuse me, sir, may I hitch a ride?"
Big snail dude: "Sure, buddy.  Where ya goin'?"
Small snail dude: "I dunno, wherever you're going I guess."
Big snail dude: "Alright, well I'm famished.  I'm headin' over in the grassy area over there.  You up to it?"
Small snail dude: "Oh yeah, that'd be great.  Thanks. I was having breakfast earlier when this giant pink glove snatched me and put me down here.  Rude, whatever that was."