Jul 19, 2010

Cafe Ole

I've been looking for a property for awhile. I wanted a house, but I thought a purchase of a business would be smarter.  So I found this cafe for sale so I got put my bid in.  Within 5 days of escrow, I got the package, er, the keys.  I put my personal carpenter to work to set it up and voila! Expresso Cafe in business.  It's express service and I'm really fast.  I can serve you coffee, tea, cakes, whaterever you want in a snap.
After a long day of serving coffee and tea, I settle inside to rest. I live in there too to save rent.  I have a tea party with my baby friend while we listen to my radio.  I'm going to save all my earnings from this business and buy me one of these awesome tiny homes (see below).  Eco friendly, mortgage free, and it forces you to live with only the basic essentials in life. I like that.