Aug 17, 2010

Chug-a-lug

Do you have a favorite cup or mug?
Currently, this is my favorite. My mom and I were doing our usual Target run one day and we passed by the kiddie cups and things.  I saw this one and I had to have it.  I love polka dots.  My mom gave in for a good reason and really, it was just two bucks. 
This is daddy's.  No actually he doesn't have a favorite. He just grabs whatever
cup is handy, which happens to be MINE...all the time....and that's
why my mom had to get me the polka dots one.
This is mommy's favorite coffee cup.  She's had it for a long, long time and tonight, she accidentally dropped it in the sink and broke it.  Man, she loved that mug. She used it to compliment her penchant for coffee. Maybe now that it's gone, she may not drink as much coffee.  We'll see. 

So do you have a favorite cup or mug?