Sep 26, 2010

Dinner and a concert..without me

My daddy took my mommy on a date. They went to dinner and a concert.
I wouldn't care so much for the dinner or concert, but guess who they saw?
They saw the English band, MUSE at the Staples Center. They happened to be my favorite band. I tell my mom sometimes I wanna listen to Matt (name of lead singer), then she says, "Oh you mean Muse?"  I asked my mom if I could go, but she said its an event for grown ups and that I might get trampled by people jumping up and down and stuff. 
 Looking at the pictures, yes, I guess it was good I didn't go.  Especially when they told me about the crazed fans two rows in front of them.
My parents had a really awesome night, but still I wish I went.  So my mom just treated me with You Tube videos so I could also enjoy my favorite band, too.  See here, here, and here.  Here are videos of StarlightHysteria, and Resistance, a few of my favorites.  They're not from the concert last night, but they just further demonstrate the awesomeness of the band. Can't wait to be a grownup and go! Hope they'll be around  then.

While my parents were out, my lolo and lola looked after me.  They are so nice to do that for my parents so they can have some time to themselves without me bugging them.  Thank you lolo and lola.  We love you!