Nov 21, 2010

Monteverde, Costa Rica

In Monteverde, we stayed at Los Pinos Cabanas y Jardines.
 We stayed in Cabin #10 (out of about 12). It's tucked in the back of the grounds so I can go run and go nuts.
 Here's the cozy interior.
 Here's what you see out our front window.
 Here's one path to go back to the main office.
 I only had one melt down so far.  This is it. Complete with growling at parents. But I'm doing good so far.
 The ever changing light conditions makes everything so pretty.
 Here's Mr. Fox.
 Here's some kind of Costa Rican raccoon.
 Here's a giant rodent who visited us everyday to check up on us. However, he would not look at the camera no matter how much we hooted and hollered at him.
Here's me and mommy enjoying some WiFi in the gardens. There are no phones or internet access in the cabins so you have to go near or in the main office to do email. So it's really quiet except for my chattering.