Sep 6, 2011

Homework

I got my homework assignments for the month today.  Wow, my teacher wasn't kidding when she said we'll have homework.  It's a pretty hectic evening schedule we have to accomplish a little bit of it every evening.  But my mom still leaves some time for fun and things that I'm interested in.
Like planets, for example.  I was watching a show with my dad on Discovery Channel about planets and atoms. Then I asked my mom how the planets got were they are.  Uh, my mom said, there was a big explosion in space and then rocks and gas started to mix together or something like that.  I suspect there's a more complicated answer than that.  I'll wait until I grow up.  In the meantime, we got some plastic glow in the dark planets that we plan on hanging in my room.  I enjoy things that light up in the dark.