Sep 24, 2011

Route 66 Parade

Our town had the annual Route 66 Parade. 
  Our school participated.
 Three of my friends and I in kindergarten decided to represent Room #1.  Whoo-hooo!
 We entertained ourselves as we waited for the parade assembly.
 Here's our mascot, the Royal Oaks Eagle.  Oh yeah, I got hot running and playing with my friends that's why my jeggings are up.
 In line, but still waiting.  Crawling on the center divider.
 My friend Gian and I decided to dance.  "Get your kicks on route 66."
 Wow, this is taking awhile.  In the meantime, I'll do a silly face.
 Oh boy, here we go!
 Oh, stop again.
 Go! Eagles, go!
 My other friends were lagging behind to I decided to join the big kids.  My legs are hot again so the pants went up again.
We were tired, but it was lots of fun.  Not sure why this guy still looks grumpy.  He's riding on our principal's truck all that time with a chair.  Hmmm, I don't think he can help it.  I think his sneer is permanent.  

Happy Weekend, everyone!