Aug 12, 2012

Hot Summer Day

The weather's been hot for last few days.  And today was really hot. The mercury slowly crept over 100 degrees. I think it ended up being 106 degrees.
Charlie stayed indoors most of the day and laid on the cool tile floor.
My mom and dad are also juicing a lot of veggies and fruits.  The juice is really tasty with ice on a hot day.
I did some summer homework to make sure I'm good to go when I start first grade.
Like Charlie, I also stayed indoors today. I didn't even ask if we could go to the park, which I always, always do. Aside from doing school work, I played with my dolls, played in my dad's computer, ate a popsicle, listened to Katy Perry, painted, watched Adventure Time, ate shaved ice (bubblegum flavor), and watched the movie, The Lorax.  I also stared at Blueberry, my fish, wishing I was a fish in the water.  

How do you cool off on a hot day?