Aug 24, 2012

Summer Vacation's End

Summer vacation is coming to an end.  I start first grade next week.  It's been a fun summer.  I spent 8 weeks at Summer Camp at the Wilderness Park.  Met some cool friends and had great camp counselors.  We swam, played games, and had field trips.  It's been great.  To recap, here are some pictures that captured my summer.
A bunch of park visits.
Hanging out in Soak City with daddy and Grandpa and big cotton candy treats.
 Eating soup. I'm into various soups lately.
 Meeting cousin Eva and visiting Great Grandma.
 
Night swim classes.
Playing dress up.
 Hanging out with mom.
Summer painting and heirloom tomatoes.
 Charlie, my buddy, and flip flops.
Dirty backpack that carried my things at summer camp and numerous viewings of "Adventure Time".
This week is down time and rest.  My mom took this whole week off from work to spend time with me. Although Summer Camp was fun, it was a bit hectic with the various schedules we had to follow.  So she just wants to make sure that this week I have time to just lay on my bedroom floor, hang out in the backyard, and do whatever like play with my toys and stuff.  No schedules to follow. Once school starts, it's a rat race of homework and regimented work/school week schedules, etc.  

Goodbye summer vacation, I will miss you. See you again next year!
First grade, here I come!!!