Jun 3, 2013

Catching Up

Hey you! It's been awhile since I had an update.  We've been very busy lately.  So here are some pictures from some happenings in my life.

**************
 We saw a movie (forgot which one), but in the theater lobby they had this! Whack-a-minion! So cool!
 "Grrrrr, I'm Wolverine's daughter.  Do not touch my dinner or I will harm you with these menacing-looking crayon claws."
 Oh yeah, my mom did her graduation walk for her Masters In Public Administration degree. 
She has a few more weeks of school, wrapping it up, but her class got to walk to mark the (almost) end of their program.  She sure put a lot of work into this.  Good news is I get her back on Thursday nights.  For the last two years, she's been missing out on my back to school nights and other school events that they so happen to put on Thursday nights.
Standing by a canon holding random sticks I picked up during our walk.
Did I tell you I like climbing and hanging off things? This canon is no exception.
 I met some new friends too, Sophie and her sister Elise.
 They're such cutie pies.
They're my mom's friend, Joy's kids.  My mom and Joy have not seen each other for over ten years.  They finally met again with 3 kids between them.