Oct 31, 2010

Boo 2010

It's that time of the year again.  When everyone, young and old, dress up for fun. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to be.  I decided to be Belle, then I changed my mind to Astrid (the girl viking from "How to Train Your Dragon"), then...I decided to be a Viking Belle.
 But in the end, I wanted to be Belle...in boots.
 Here's me looking kinda cute.
 Guess what my uncle dressed up as?  DJ Lance Rock from the Nick Jr. show Yo Gabba Gabba!!!  So cool.  And yes, that is his boom box and there is a candy slot in the back.  Clever.
We walked all around the neighborhood and kids and adults were like, "OMG it's DJ Lance Rock!!" It was funny.  Some parents to a picture of him. Hehe..
 Here's our loot.  Lotsa CAAAAAANNNNDYYYYY...
Kayla and I were a little tired after all that trick or treating, but we had a lot a of fun.
 Hope you had a safe and enjoyable Halloween!