Oct 20, 2010

Got Questions?

I do!
Tonight, in an attempt to delay my sleeptime, I asked my mom a bunch of intriguing and compelling questions that she can't avoid but answer.  It worked!  It bought me good fifteen minutes of discussion.  I asked her questions mostly about evolution-, anatomy-, process-related stuff:

1.) Who made me?  Who made my head round?  My mom attempted to answer my questions by combining religion with evolution. Something about God created the earth and He decided to put monkeys there and the monkeys evolved to people.  But why do we still have monkeys around?
2.) What's behind my throat?  What's spine?  It holds up my ribs? What happens to my head if I don't have a spine? Oh, it'll just hang there? Do penguins  have skeletons? Why is my skeleton wrapped up in skin?  What happened to the skin of skeletons?   What do you mean it turns to dust? Remember when we went to the museum and I had a brush and was looking for skeleton?  Are those real, mommy? Can we go again?
3.) What do cows play?  What do they drink?  Who put milk in their boobies? Their bodies make it?  How do they make it?  Our milk in the fridge is from cows?  Can we get a cow?

It just dawned on me that that's my mom's weakness.  She loves discussions like this.  Don't tell her, but I'm trying to practice and refine my questioning for longer wake up times.  Tee-hee.