Oct 11, 2010

Smelly

My mom and I like going to smelly stores like Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle, etc. We smell all the stuff in the store to a point where we can't both smell anything when we come out. 
Recently, my mom took me to one of her favorite stores, The Soap Kitchen.  Wow, they actually make the soaps in the store and everything smells sooo good.  Everything is made from ingredients I could eat. It's very tempting, but you can't eat it.  Believe me I tried to lick it.  Note to self: Never do that again because it didn't taste good.
My mom let's the smaller soap go on a piggy back ride on the new soap. I thought that's cool. When your soap is too small to handle, get your new soap, moisten it, and let the smaller soap piggy back ride on it overnight.  It'll set to it really good and therefore, no waste.  Also, you get a new smell combination.  Mmmm...

Do you have a favorite smelly (good smelly) thing?