Oct 11, 2010

Irvine Park Railroad

Howdy. Welcome to Irvine Park Railroad.
 Trotting ponies.  I was bouncing all over the place, but it was pretty cool.  I like my pony because it looks like one of my Little Ponies.
 We road a train that went all over the park.  Choo-choo!
Posing among the pumpkins.
 This is my lab head partner.
 They had a haunted house!! I liked it a lot and went in like five times!
 We also played a game where we both got a prize.  A blow up purple monkey!
 We played with our monkeys for a while.  Pretending they're in trouble, taking baths, and stuff while our parents and grandparents rested.
Then a brother and sister team disturbed our play and were fighting with their blow up swords.  The little brother fell over the pumpkins and started crying.  Of course, Kayla and I stopped what were doing and did what most kids are good at.  Stare at kids get in trouble while their parents.  Then it was time to go.  Oh well, show's over.  But we had fun.