Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I've had a whirlwind of Fall/Halloween activities since Friday.
First, we had Harvest Festival at my school on Friday.
I had my face painted as a cat.  Meow!
Then my cousin Kayla hosted a Pumpkin Carving Party.  Boy, we had fun playing with my cousins and friends. 
Here's my auntie, aunt Renee, mommy, and their friend Lauren.  I wasn't around in this picture because I probably was busy destroying something somewhere.
Then today, we had a Literary Character Parade at my school.  I wore my bunny ears and poofy tail.  I was representin' Peter Rabbit.  When we got home, I gave out candies to trick or treaters.  Here's my daddy dressed as Maverick from the movie, Top Gun.  That's a Tootsie Roll in his mouth.  
And THEN, I still had time to go trick or treating with my friends.  I just recycled my old Belle costume from last year.  Do you like the lion sitting next to me?  His name is Gavin.  Ain't he the cutest wittle diddle lion you've ever seen???  Tee-hee.
Whoooo!  CAAAAANDY!!!! I had a long exciting day.  I'll be so tired tomorrow at Mrs. Logsdon's class.  Oh well, it was all worth it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!