Nov 11, 2011

Road Racin' Daddy

I don't think I ever told you that my daddy road races, huh?  About three to four times a year, he attends these track events.  Cars are his hobby.  
Daddy won first place last Saturday on the Speed Ventures track event in the Mod-1 Class.
His car has been featured in magazines.

He, himself, has been featured in some and he has also written articles.

Here's him in action with his helmet on. He's fast.

Here's him winning first place at another track event.  Those are his friends Lee and Erik getting second and third places.

He likes to get his hands dirty.

Daddy aka "Katman".
It's the same daddy that takes care of me in the morning before school and the same daddy that let's me ride his shoulders during our family Christmas gift exchange. 

Congrats, daddy!!