Dec 27, 2011

Griffith Park

We hiked at Griffith Park today.  Long walks aren't for me.  But give me rocks to climb, crevices to squeeze into, hills to go up on, things to balance on or swing on, and dry flood beds on the ground to jump in, I'm in!
 This is Bobo.  We met him on the trail. A real nice doggy.
 I didn't want to go because I wanted to climb the steep hill again.  Mom said no.  She's no fun sometimes.
 This is another stand-off.  My parents wanted to turn around, but I wanted to keep going up, up, up. You know why?
Because we're almost at the top!  We're really close. But they coaxed me down with gummy fruit. 
Sheesh. On the way down, I was running fast and BAM! I fell on the gravel and scraped my knee a little.  Part of being a rough and tumble kind of girl, I guess.
This is a nice cool walk beneath the trees. See my right leg with the pant leg up hip-hop style?  That's my injured knee, but I keep walking.  No big deal.