Jun 20, 2010

Daddy's Day

Once there was a little boy named Jason.
He loved the outdoors.
He was also mischievous and gave his mommy headaches.
He had a bowl cut at some point.
Then he got a better haircut as he got older.
He grew up to a be dashing young chap and he turned out to be very funny.
He did a lot more growing up, met a girl, married her after dating
for 9 years, and after 5 years of marriage he found out out he
was going to be a daddy.
Only a funny guy would do this to an ultra sound to break the
news to his grandmother. 
Then I was born.  I knew he would be my best friend the minute I saw him.
I mean the guy willingly wore a pink shirt on my first Christmas.
He took care of me no matter how tired he was. 
He never ducked out of diaper duty during ungodly hours in
the morning.  My mom was very thankful for that.
We have a really fun time together.
Daddy, you're my favorite person in the whole world.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
I love you!!