Jun 29, 2010

Telling Time

I've been asking my mom for a watch for a little while.  I told her I wanted a princess one or a Hello Kitty one.  We went to Target to see what they have.
Oh boy, they had Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell, and princess watches!  I was so excited and didn't want to let go of the Hello Kitty one. But then my mom showed me this Timex one.  I liked the colors and the minute hand has a flower chasing it. What convinced me to pick this one was...
...this Indiglo feature.  That was it.  I love anything that lights up.  Plus, it's water-resistant.  Perfect for messy adventures!
I like to wear it everywhere. I can only tell you the hour time for now.  I'll learn to read the minute time later.  My mom is the official time keeper of our family.  She would always tell me it's time for dinner, time for a shower, time to go to bed, blah, blah, blah. Now, I'm the one telling her what to do at what time.  Payback is...uh...very cool.