Apr 15, 2012

Let's Play

All weekend long I've been bugging my parents to take me to Jump n' Jammin in the City of Arcadia.  So today, my mom took me in between errands.
My mom's yellow-green socks.  You need to wear socks in this place. No shoes allowed.
 Shootin' some canons.
 Crawling and climbing all over the place.
Made my mom climb, crawl, and chase me around the three floors.  She was going on slides and stuff, too.  Then we came to the mysterious black chute/slide from the third level.  A couple of times I asked her to do it, but she passed because I think she's scared.  (Who's the mommy here??)  But the third time I asked, she gathered her courage to do it. I went first to show her and then I yelled for her to slide down when I reached the bottom.  When the chute finally spit her out, she looked bewildered.  She thought she shot out into the next city over which is Temple City, because the slide was kinda steep and fast.  She's funny sometimes.