Apr 4, 2012

Spring Break

Hey y'all.  It's my spring break so my parents and I decided to go on a little road trip to Northern California.  Since I started kindergarten, we now have to follow school breaks to do our trips. Our first stop was San Francisco and then we made our way to Yosemite National Park.  I like going on trips.  There's lots of things to see, learn, and experience.  I was warned ahead of time that there will be a lot of walking in this trip.  The thing that I didn't warn my parents about is how many times I'll be asking for a piggy backride.  Tee-hee.  Good thing I'm still small and 'light' enough to be carried around when I get tired.  But overall, I did ok, walked 95% of the time and did not throw a tanrtrum or anything.  As I get older, I become more patient, I tolarate more experiences, and I become more accepting of various scenarios and changes in plans.  Check out the next blog entries regarding our trip. Here's a game: see how many times I'm either on my daddy's shoulders, on a piggy back ride, being carried, or being pulled. Enjoy!